Looking for the perfect honeymoon? From intimate and romantic resorts to luxury liveaboards, Scuba Travel has a honeymoon to suit you.
Let Scuba Travel create your dream diving honeymoon package from a host of destinations across the globe - this is luxury honeymoon travel at affordable prices. You will benefit from our years of experience, passion for diving and friendly travel team who are always at the end of phone or email for your every question. Let us help you create your perfect honeymoon package down to the smallest detail.
There's a good chance that your honeymoon is one of the big to do items in your wedding plans. Along with the dress, venue and guest list, where you will chose to celebrate after the wedding is an important consideration... and it is probably one of the most luxurious and memorable holidays you will ever book! So you need to know that you have trusted your honeymoon to the experts. Let Scuba Travel create your dream diving honeymoon package from a host of destinations across the globe - this is luxury honeymoon travel at affordable prices. You will benefit from our years of experience, passion for diving and friendly travel team who are always at the end of phone or email for your every question. Let us help you create your perfect honeymoon package down to the smallest detail.
Our travel consultants know that no two couples are the same. If you dream of intimate island resorts filled with romance, we know just the corner of the planet where you can escape from it all with superb service guaranteed as well as world class diving. No matter if you just want to do a couple of dives or dive every day we can adapt to suit you. If you love liveaboard diving and your honeymoon is a chance to visit one of those all time wish list destinations, then we can make your dreams come true. We don't try to fit you into our packages - we tailormake our honeymoon packages starting with you. We can add land extensions, city tours, stop overs, even arrange for a bottle of champagne or romantic dinner. So just ask! We are here to make your honeymoon hassle free from start to finish.
World Best Honeymoon Resorts
Wakatobi spoils you rotten - making it the perfect honeymoon destination. This resort is the definition of Indonesian luxury and is remote so you can switch off totally from the world. The staff will look after your every need and there are a range of room grades to suit with plenty of privacy. The spa is well worth trying out and they are all too happy to offer couple's massage. The diving is off the charts too with some on Indonesia's finest reefs and macro life. Soak up the diving and sun during the day and then enjoy the fine dining in the evening. You get the very best of both worlds. You can also add extra nights in Bali or en route in Kuala Lumpar.read more here
Eco Divers have been running outstanding diving holidays in Bunaken & Lembeh for a decade so not only do they have the experience you need to get the most out of the remarkable diving here, but they have also created two resorts which are relaxed, intimate and welcoming. You can spend your time at the jungle retreat the Minahasa lagoon in Bunaken or sleek and sylish resort cottages at Lembeh - or split your time at both. As well as diving you can go out into the jungle to explore, go white water rafting... the list is endless. There is a reason no less than 2 of our staff members chose Eco Divers for their own honeymoons!read more here
Caymans is a magical place to go on honeymoon and Little Cayman has to top the charts. The Little Cayman beach resort is a small resort nestled on the edge of the beach - ideal for when you are off diving. With everything close to hand you can experience relaxed Caribbean living in this romantic dive resort for as long or as little as you likeread more here
Palau has to be one of the most exotic long haul honeymoon destinations you could pick. Not only does the whole island boast incredible diving, but with the Palau Pacific resort as your base for your honeymoon, you will enjoy your own private corner of paradise overlooking the Pacific Ocean. It is the only resort on the island with a private beach. There are a host of activities on offer if you are not diving or soaking up the sun including tennis courts or luxury spa.read more here
Scuba Travel works with several dive resorts in the Maldives, all which are situated a stone's throw from sublime dive sites in the Indian Ocean. Add in the chance for manta and whaleshark encounters and a Maldives diving holiday has to be on your list for a honeymoon destination! The Maldives has a special magic and whether you want to dive, dive, dive or just relax under the hot sun, Scuba Travel can tailor your Maldives holiday to suit your needs and budget. The allure of the white beaches and brilliant blue seas impossible to resist.read more here
World Best Honeymoon Liveaboards
WAOW sails some of the most remote parts of Indonesia. This is exploratory and advanced diving with big fish, macro and lavish reefs. WAOW herself is a stunning 61m schooner and one of the most well appointed liveaboards in this region with double bed cabins and master suites to choose from. But it the little touches that will make this the ideal honeymoon choice for serious divers. Warm towels after dives, your wet suit dried and turned out for you before each dive, alcohol with meals included, free nitrox... the list goes on!.read more here
A Galapagos liveaboard is in the top 5 wish list of most divers - this is THE scuba diving holiday that no one wants to skip. And with Galapagos Sky, you can make this dream into a thrilling reality. With a wealth of experience under their belts, the Galapagos Sky sails the seas around the islands and islets towards the the unmissable Wolf and Darwin where the pelagic encounters roll in thick and fast. This would truely be a honeymoon to remember!read more here
Egypt is a brilliant option for a honeymoon with year round diving and sunny weather. By choosing a Red Sea liveaboard you can get away from the hustle and bustle. Mistral has a long standing reputation for the outstanding service and experienced dive guides as well as having double bed cabins and on board jacuzzi. Why not add a stay at a resort afterwards for an extended honeymoon or even take a tour of the historical sights of Egypt overland.read more here
Orion is one of our most luxurious Maldivian liveaboards and always popular with honeymooners. There is bags of space on board and the upgraded master cabin boasts a double bed, private jacuzzi and there is even an on board massage therapist. Finish off your Maldivian honeymoon with a few nights extra at Bandos resort for some relaxation, white sands and even more romance.read more here
Honeymoon Booking Tips
- Chose the dive holiday experts - don't leave one of the most important holidays of your life to chance. Book with confidence with the diving experts. Scuba Travel are fully bonded and have been organising sublime holidays since 1995.
- Have a think about what sort of honeymoon you want. Small hotel? Loads of diving? City stop over? Our team can then advise you of the best seasons, options and flights to make sure everything is covered and 110% perfect. Some destinations require connecting flights which might not be every day so be prepared to be a bit flexible. Have an open mind - the travel team have a huge wealth of experience so they might be able to help suggest destinations you had not considered.
- Once the wedding date is confirmed start the honeymoon ball rolling. It often pays to book early and it is never too soon to get your booking in place to have the best options for cabins, rooms and flight combos at the best prices.
- Set a budget - having a realistic budget you will give yourself enough time to cover the costs of your honeymoon as well as your wedding. There are no shortage of magical places to spend your honeymoon and you can enjoy some free perks as honeymooners (a bottle of bubbly, free cruise, spa vouchers etc). So do let us know this is your honeymoon you are planning so we can advise where the bonus extras can be found.
- What name will you be traveling under? Flight tickets must be booked in the name on your passport so if you are changing your name over before the wedding (or not changing it at all until your current passport expires) make sure we have the correct details and spellings. Allow enough time for new documents to arrive.
- Once you have the honeymoon all sorted, don't forget to buy your insurance then. No one wants to think anything will happen but holiday insurance is a vital protection against the unexpected and if you take it out at the time of booking you can relax with total peace of mind.
- Dig out your diving certification cards including specailties like nitrox. All dive resorts will ask to see your diving history when you check in so make sure you can find you cards/logbook in enough time to order new ones if needed.
- Make an appointment to chat to your GP if you might need medical clearance to dive or need any immunisations. Get any shots and boosters out of the way well in advance of your big day.
- Why not ask your guests to make a contribution to your honeymoon as your wedding gift?
- Prebook parking (valet parking will make you feel like a movie star) and why not add a lounge access at the airport so you can wait for your flight in style.
- Enjoy! Your honeymoon is time for you both to celebrate the start of your married lives together and you will probably never have a holiday quite like it again. After all the hard work building up to the wedding you can now sit back, relax and enjoy some well deserved time together.
Honeymoon Gift List
More couples than ever are looking for an alternative to the classic gift list. The Scuba Travel Gift List is a personal way for guests to contribute to an unforgettable honeymoon.
It′s simple to set-up and easy for guests to make payments, plus we′ll send you Scuba Travel Gift List announcement cards to send out with your invites. The hard work is taken care of.
Scuba Travel have been arranging award winning scuba diving holidays since 1995 and been voted Tour Operator of the year no less than 7 times!. Our years of experience mean that no matter where in the globe you want to go for your honeymoon, we can match your needs to one of our top notch liveaboards, resorts, dive centres or diving tours. Our team of friendly and professional travel consultants is comprised of divers so we know exactly what it takes to make your dream diving holiday come true... we don't sell any holidays we would not want to do ourselves! Let us take the stress out of booking with the peace of mind that we are fully ATOL bonded. You holiday is in safe hands.
Your Honeymoon is safe in our hands.