(Pacific - Cocos )
- Stable steel hulled vessel - ideal for the journey to Cocos island
- 10 nights onboard with 7 days diving
- 3 room grades with twin. bunk or double bed options
- Price excludes Cocos Park fees ($490) paid locally
- On board photo pro with camera rental option
The Aggressor Fleet are world known for the immaculate service and standards of their liveaboards... and Okeanos Aggressor 2 is certainly no exception. Cruising the scenic waters of Cocos Island, Okeanos Aggressor 2 is an extravagant 36.5m steel mono hull vessel that accommodates 20 passengers in absolute luxury. Explore the depths of Cocos with the undeniable experts in cruising comfort.
Okeanos Aggressor 2 has been designed with 8 well appointed staterooms, each air-conditioned and with ensuite. There are also 3 suites if you want a bit more space and even more luxury. Okeanos Aggressor 2 also features all the standard perks of the Aggressor Fleet with plenty of space to relax and hang out in between dives. When not diving, guests can gather at the wet bar on the Lido Deck, sunbathe or pick some shade on the sun deck or cool off in the air conditioned salon. She is also fully kitted out for photographers and nitrox divers.
Once you moor at Cocos, a world of diving opportunities opens up. All around the island are world class sites that will deliver big fish encounters of every kind. All of the dives are from 2 tender vessels, each capable of carrying 11 divers plus crew. The crew are highly knowledgeable and will ensure that you get in the water in the right place for those thrilling dives we all lust after. Book a place on Okeanos Aggressor 2 and get ready for an adventure into a diving haven that will blow your mind.
- Cabins: 11
- Guests: 22
- Ensuite Cabins: Yes
- Individual A/C: Yes
- Mini bar: No
- Guides: 2
- Tenders: 2
- Compressors: 2
- Nitrox: Yes
- Rebreather Friendly: Yes
- Charging Stations: Yes
- Length: 36m
- Breadth: 8m
- Engines: 2 x 300 HP
- Generators: 2 x 100 KW
- Construction Material: Steel
- Desalaination: 4500l / day
- Wind Dancer has a PC for downloading photos. On board photo pro is available for free coaching. Wind Dancer has a 110 volt strobe charging station and a large camera table available for your camera and video equipment.
01 September 2011
We had exceptional luck with the weather, visibility and number of hammerheads. On one dive the school was so shallow we could jump in and snorkel with them afterwards! Joe & Kathryn
Sort results by: