(Far East - Indonesia )
*inc 7 nights superior cottage full board (2 people), 20 dive, transfers & all flights
- Upgrade your Kalimantan experience to luxury!
- Only 18 stylish bungalow suites
- Exclusive private island location
- Complete relaxation - yoga pavilion & spa
Upgrade your Kalimantan diving experience with a stay at the luxurious Virgin Cocoa. Virgin Cocoa is a hideaway island surrounded by fine, white sandy beaches and a stunning reef, located at the south end of the Maratua atoll, Kalimantan. This resort is perfect for active explorers as well as those looking for the quiet enjoyment of a private island. Virgin Cocoa has 18 stylish bungalow suites, only a few steps from crystal clear waters, with breathtaking views of the turquoise ocean or the magnificent lagoon in the romantic sunset. The superior suites are spacious (70m2) designed and feature all the amenities you could wish for: king beds come as standard and each bungalow has air con, mini bar, kettle, organic hot beverages, hair dryer, en suite, a terrace with sun bed and breath taking clear views of the sea. The deluxe suites are located directly on the beach of Signature Cocoa and additionally have a little more privacy, comfort and an espresso machine. Virgin Cocoas looks like it was designed by Robinson Crusoe! The bungalows and buildings are hidden behind coconut palms. strol along the white sandy beach or take a nap in a hammock as you listen to the sea lap the shores. There is a 20m pool with sun loungers and pool bar. If you've sampled a bit too much of the delicious food, freshly cooked to order, why not go for a walk around the 2.5km jogging route. There's a daily yoga programme from sun rise to sun set at the Yoga Pavilion. Or simply lie back and let the massage therapists do their worst!
- Rooms: 18
- Fridge: Yes
- Room safe: Yes
- A/C: Yes
- Pools: Yes
- Restaurants: 2
Dive Centre Facts
- Dive Centre: Yes
- Dive Courses: Yes
- House Reef: Yes
- Boat Diving: Yes
- Shore Diving: Yes
- Nitrox: Yes
- Tech Friendly: No
- Season: All Year
- Air Temp: 30C
- Water Temp: 27-28C
- Visibility: 15-30m
- Airport: 4hrs
- Sensational house reef
- Manta at Sangalaki and jelly fish lake at Kakaban accessible by boat - local surcharge applies
- 2 boat taxis for house reef diving
- 1 speed boat for special trips to mantas, sharks or jelly fish lake
- Range of PADI & SSI courses
- Nitrox available for a local charge
Diving Rates & Prices
If you pre-book your diving as part of a holiday package with Scuba Travel you can take advantage of our special rates and make considerable savings on your dive package or dive course at Virgin Cocoa - Kalimantan.
- 1 days diving from: Price on request
- 3 days diving from: Price on request
- 5 days diving from: Price on request
Scuba Diving Courses
- PADI open water referral from: Price on request
- PADI open water course from: Price on request
- PADI advanced course from: Price on request
- Nitrox Specialty from: Price on request
- Other courses available on request
- Full set (Mask, Fins, BCD, Reg and wetsuit): Price on request
These prices are subject to change and you will be advised of the exact cost at the time of booking.
There are no reviews submiited yet - be the first !
Let one of our diving holiday experts tailor-make a dream diving holiday for you. Simply fill in your details below and we will get back in touch with you with a full quote and suggestions for your next adventure.
From time to time the resort and dive centre hosts a unique one off dive event. These will focus on a specific area of diving, covering a wide range of topics from underwater photography, technical diving, explore wrecks or conservation themed.
These special events are a brilliant way to learn from the accompanying experts (often a famous face!), improve your knowledge, develop new dive skills and of course, get to dive some of the most exciting destinations out there.
Make your next dive holiday that bit different!
We are also able to offer some discounts on specific dates if available - Those will show in red
Sort results by: