(Far East - Indonesia )
*Inc 7 nights full on a full board basis with 20 air dives, transfers & all flights
- Affordable, remote Indonesian destination
- Beach front bungalows in unspoilt location
- Why not spilt your time between Nabucco & Nunukan?
- Fly from the UK via Singapore or Jakarta
Nabucco Island lies in a remote island chain off the Eastern coast of Kalimantan, Indonesia. This is completely off the beaten track, where a tropical idyll awaits. If you want to fall off the face of planet and indulge in pristine Indonesian diving far from the crowds, then make your way to Nabucco Island. Most divers head here for the big fish. But the variety underwater is remarkable, from some muck diving sites, macro reefs to high impact drift diving along walls. Nabucco has it all! So what are you waiting for? The adventure starts here! There are only 9 bungalows in total across the whole resort. 8 are doubles with 1 additional single bungalow. Most are perched on the water's edge with lush vegetation behind - a low tide you will find small sandy beaches, at high tide you can swim right out from your bungalow. Please just request a beach front bungalow at the time of booking. Each of the bungalows has AC, mosquito net, semi enclosed bathroom with shower (hot and cold water) and a mini bar. Every effort is made to have as small an impact as possible on the environment. Follow the sandy paths and you will find the welcoming team, a chilled out reading area and safe at the reception. The Sunset bar is the place to end your diving day - grab a cool drink and soak in the breath taking views. The restaurant is open air, serving Asian, European and Indo Pacific dishes throughout the day. Start your morning with a continental breakfast, followed by an a-la-carte lunch. At the end of the day tuck into a 5 course dinner. If you are looking to spend some time above the water, why not play some beach volleyball or Indonesian cookery classes. Massage services are available on demand. This is dive escapism at its very best!
- Rooms: 9
- Fridge: Yes
- Room safe: No
- A/C: Yes
- Pools: No
- Restaurants: 1
Dive Centre Facts
- Dive Centre: On site
- Dive Courses: PADI, SSI
- House Reef: Yes
- Boat Diving: Yes
- Shore Diving: No
- Nitrox: Yes
- Tech Friendly: No
- Season: All year
- Air Temp: 30-31C
- Water Temp: 27-28C
- Visibility: 15-30m
- Airport: 4hrs
- Only 5 mins from Big Fish country dive site and additional pelagic locations
- Over 30 dive sites accessible by boat 5-30mins from resort
- 2 or 3 dive a day trips on 3 dedicated dive boats
- House reef diving - subject to local currents
- Range of PADI & SSI courses
- Nitrox available for a local charge
Diving Rates & Prices
If you pre-book your diving as part of a holiday package with Scuba Travel you can take advantage of our special rates and make considerable savings on your dive package or dive course at Nabucco Island - Kalimantan.
- 1 days diving from: Price on request
- 3 days diving from: Price on request
- 5 days diving from: Price on request
Scuba Diving Courses
- PADI open water referral from: Price on request
- PADI open water course from: Price on request
- PADI advanced course from: Price on request
- Nitrox Specialty from: Price on request
- Other courses available on request
- Full set (Mask, Fins, BCD, Reg and wetsuit): Price on request
These prices are subject to change and you will be advised of the exact cost at the time of booking.
There are no reviews submiited yet - be the first !
Let one of our diving holiday experts tailor-make a dream diving holiday for you. Simply fill in your details below and we will get back in touch with you with a full quote and suggestions for your next adventure.
From time to time the resort and dive centre hosts a unique one off dive event. These will focus on a specific area of diving, covering a wide range of topics from underwater photography, technical diving, explore wrecks or conservation themed.
These special events are a brilliant way to learn from the accompanying experts (often a famous face!), improve your knowledge, develop new dive skills and of course, get to dive some of the most exciting destinations out there.
Make your next dive holiday that bit different!
We are also able to offer some discounts on specific dates if available - Those will show in red
Sort results by: