(Far East - Indonesia )
*In 7 nights full on a full board basis with 20 air dives, transfers & all flights
- Remote yet affordable Indonesian dive resort with lagoon view & white sandy beach
- Relax and enjoy a full board package
- Fly from the UK via Singapore or Jakarta
- Why not spilt your time between Nabucco & Nunukan?
Just east of the Indonesian island of Kalimantan/Borneo, you find a remote chain of islands. On the very southern eastern tip of a lagoon you find the hidden gem that is Nunukan and Extra divers. This is a diver's paradise, where you can mix up sublime reef diving with adrenalin pumping shark dives and gaze on manta being cleaned. It's time to forget about the rest of the world. Dive, eat and enjoy the remote isolation of Nunkan resort. Nunukan has been lovingly built into a small island - the island and resort are 1! Nunukan boasts 22 comfortable and spacious bungalows, touching the island's sandy southern shores with views over the lagoon. The bungalows all have air con and a sea view patio and day bed, that opens out onto the white sandy beach. Take your siesta in the shade or lap up the warm Indonesian rays! All of the bungalows are en suite. To the north of the island you find the main buildings, with shaded paths leading you between the verdant gardens, right up to the water's edge. The restaurant is open air, and handily right next to the bar. The food is Asian Pacific - you can chose between half board or full board, although we recommend you enjoy the benefits of full board for the ultimate experience. There is a small shop, stock with essentials, and of course the all important dive centre. Grab a tank - it's time to explore that exceptional 4km long house reef! Spa massage services are available on request.
- Rooms: 22
- Fridge: No
- Room safe: No
- A/C: Yes
- Pools: No
- Restaurants: 1
Dive Centre Facts
- Dive Centre: On site
- Dive Courses: PADI, SSI
- House Reef: Yes
- Boat Diving: Yes
- Shore Diving: Yes
- Nitrox: Yes
- Tech Friendly: No
- Season: All year
- Air Temp: 30-31C
- Water Temp: 27-28C
- Visibility: 15-30M
- Airport: 4hrs
- 4km of house reef to explore with boat drop off/pick up service
- Manta at Sangalaki and jelly fish lake at Kakaban accessible by boat - local surcharge applies
- 2 speed boats
- Range of PADI & SSI courses
- Nitrox available for a local charge
Diving Rates & Prices
If you pre-book your diving as part of a holiday package with Scuba Travel you can take advantage of our special rates and make considerable savings on your dive package or dive course at Nunukan Island - Kalimantan.
- 1 days diving from: Price on request
- 3 days diving from: Price on request
- 5 days diving from: Price on request
Scuba Diving Courses
- PADI open water referral from: Price on request
- PADI open water course from: Price on request
- PADI advanced course from: Price on request
- Nitrox Specialty from: Price on request
- Other courses available on request
- Full set (Mask, Fins, BCD, Reg and wetsuit): Price on request
These prices are subject to change and you will be advised of the exact cost at the time of booking.
There are no reviews submiited yet - be the first !
Let one of our diving holiday experts tailor-make a dream diving holiday for you. Simply fill in your details below and we will get back in touch with you with a full quote and suggestions for your next adventure.
From time to time the resort and dive centre hosts a unique one off dive event. These will focus on a specific area of diving, covering a wide range of topics from underwater photography, technical diving, explore wrecks or conservation themed.
These special events are a brilliant way to learn from the accompanying experts (often a famous face!), improve your knowledge, develop new dive skills and of course, get to dive some of the most exciting destinations out there.
Make your next dive holiday that bit different!
We are also able to offer some discounts on specific dates if available - Those will show in red
Sort results by: