One & Only Reethi Rah
(Indian Ocean - Maldives )
*Inc flights, transfers and 7 nights Beach Villa (B&B)
- True luxury hotel in North Male location
- Uninterrupted sea views with 12 pristine beaches
- Huge range of activities including tennis, football, art studio, state of art gym & extensive spa
- 9 distinctive bars and restaurants to cater for all tastes
One&Only resorts are famed around the world for their breath taking locations and Reethi Rah is no exception. Surrounded by the wonders of the Indian Ocean, One&Only Reethi Rah makes its home on one of the largest islands in North Malé Atoll and is only a short speedboat or sea plane transfer. From the moment you step ashore, you can see what makes this an award winning resort. Serenity meets beauty. Leave the rest of the world behind.
There are 128 villas on the island, each offering privacy and seclusion. Beach villas, water villas and the grand sunset residences... these are some of the largest villas options to chose from. All have sea views with direct access to the water, and what a view it is! Lush tropical greenery to one side, white pristine beaches and the seemingly endless horizon over the Indian Ocean. Please see the room tab for more information about each villa option. No matter which villa you select, they have been designed with a contemporary elegance, using clean lines and natural materials. Equal thought has been given to the outdoor spaces - from generous beach verandas to private swimming pools and over water decks. Complimentary bikes are provided for every room. The Grand Villas also offer a private buggy service for your convenience around the island.
The dining experience at One&Only Reethi Rah has to be experienced. There are 6 distinctive restaurants and 3 bars as well as a private, in room dining service. The Chef's Garden features organic fresh dishes and seafood in tranquil garden settings. The Reethi restaurant serves international cuisine, with a melange of favourite dishes from around the world. The Fanditha is an exotic beachside spot for Mediterranean cuisine or take a seat at Tapasake for contemporary Japanese with a twist. If you cannot bear to leave the beach behind, head to the beach club for salads and grill, only steps away from your sun bed. Or go for something light at the Rah Bar before it transforms into a cocktail bar for the evening. Love wine? Then make sure not to miss Epicure's exceptional cellar.
Do as much or as little as you like. Be social at the beach bar or enjoy the total privacy of your villa - the choice really is yours. From couples to families, life on the island can be tailored to create your perfect holiday in paradise. While away the hours at the extensive spa where the expert therapists offer a complete range of spa services, steam room, sauna and beauty services. A wide range of water sports includes canoes, pedalos, wind surfing and jet skis. ClubOne is the beach hub with activities and entertainment for all ages throughout the day. Here you find the art studio and climbing wall. Grab a lesson with the tennis pro, or head to the state of the art gym, where the sea views will inspire your workout. The NEO boutique, NEO beach and Reethi lifestyle offer diverse shopping options. KidsOnly and OneTribe will keep the youngest visitors (4-11) busy with a vast array of exciting activities throughout the day.
- Rooms: 128
- Fridge: Yes
- Room safe: Yes
- A/C: Yes
- Pools: 2
- Restaurants: 6
Dive Centre Facts
- Dive Centre: On site
- Dive Courses: PADI
- House Reef: No
- Boat Diving: Yes
- Shore Diving: No
- Nitrox: Yes
- Tech Friendly: No
- Season: All year
- Air Temp: 25-29 C
- Water Temp: 27-30 C
- Visibility: 20-30m
- Airport: 41km
- Brilliant location for reef diving
- Huge dedicated dive boat with impressive amenities
- Over 30 dive sites easily accessible by boat - up to 30mins
- Weekly dedicated dolphin cruise
- Lots of turtles! Join the resident marine biologist for a special Turtle adventure excursions
- Guided snorkelling trips 3 times a week
- Special trips to North Ari hotspots such as Rasdhoo on request
- Private boat charters on request Reethi Rah diving centre places professionalism at its core. This is a certified PADI Gold Palm resort and Project AWARE member. There's no such thing as a typical day, as your diving experience is shaped around you. Join these passionate divers for 2 dives in the morning, 1 afternoon dive, a full day on the boat or night dives. All dives are conducted from the impressive dive boat, moored just steps away from the centre. The PADI instructors teach a range of courses from Bubblemakers and Discover Scuba courses right up to Dive Master in English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Swedish.
- 1 days diving from: Price on request
- 3 days diving from: Price on request
- 5 days diving from: Price on request
- PADI open water referral from: Price on request
- PADI open water course from: Price on request
- PADI advanced course from: Price on request
- Nitrox Specialty from: Price on request
- Other courses available on request
- Full set (Mask, Fins, BCD, Reg and wetsuit): Price on request
Diving Rates & Prices
If you pre-book your diving as part of a holiday package with Scuba Travel you can take advantage of our special rates and make considerable savings on your dive package or dive course at One & Only Reethi Rah.
Scuba Diving Courses
These prices are subject to change and you will be advised of the exact cost at the time of booking.
There are no reviews submiited yet - be the first !
From time to time the resort and dive centre hosts a unique one off dive event. These will focus on a specific area of diving, covering a wide range of topics from underwater photography, technical diving, explore wrecks or conservation themed.
These special events are a brilliant way to learn from the accompanying experts (often a famous face!), improve your knowledge, develop new dive skills and of course, get to dive some of the most exciting destinations out there.
Make your next dive holiday that bit different!
We are also able to offer some discounts on specific dates if available - Those will show in red
Sort results by:
Let one of our diving holiday experts tailor-make a dream diving holiday for you. Simply fill in your details below and we will get back in touch with you with a full quote and suggestions for your next adventure.
All villas have: Concierge and Villa Valet, unpacking/packing luggage service, garment pressing service upon arrival (one per guest and one per stay), fresh fruit daily, bottled mineral water, election of teas and espresso, One&Only beach tote, laundry (for children 2 years and under)
Grand water villa with pool
These majestic villas face westward for the ultimate views of the Maldivian sunsets. The outdoor space is as equally alluring as the indoor - your 241sm includes decking with relaxation and dining space as well as a private infinity pool, platform with sun bad and separate jacuzzi. Grand villas also have the added benefit of a personal golf cart/buggy for your convenience around the resort.
The water villas are 149sm of tranquility. Enjoy privacy as you relax on your deck with wrap around hammocks suspended over the water. Loft wood beamed ceiling crown the beautiful interior space. A spacious living area and bedroom gives way to a airy bathroom, all with incredible uninterrupted views. In addition to the 24 water villas, there are a further 6 that have a private pool
Beach villa with pool
A private pool (23sm) adds to the allure of the beach villa, with an outdoor dining area that stretches to the sea. Also available as a duplex arrangement with 2 beach villas and shared pool - ideal for families
Discreetly spaced along the water's edge and shrouded in foliage for unrivalled privacy, the 40 stylish beach villas (135sm) open onto an expansive veranda with a stretch of private beach. Wake up to direct views of beach, ocean & sky - 1 king size or 2 queen size bed options. Decor is sleek and contemporary with clean lines, an oversized bath tub and indulgent shower.