The team here at Scuba Travel are a pretty active bunch (well, some of us at least) and that includes some regular marathon runners. If you fancy making 2012 the year you get fit AND raise money for a great cause, why not run for the Marine Conservation Society. They are currently looking for people to raise money and run in the Brighton and London Marathons 2012.
What do you need to do?
It’s easy! Just download an application and return it to the MCS. There are 6 spots up for grabs and will be awarded according to a ballot. Then it is down to the serious work of training and getting everyone you know to sponsor you.
Every participant gets:
- A welcome pack with fundraising advice, sponsor forms and a poster
- A Marine Conservation Society running t-shirt
- A huge cheer from our cheering points
- Regular e-newsletters packed with hints and tips
- Support from our experienced events team by phone, post and email
- Advice for setting up your online fundraising page
• Assistance from our Press Officer to generate local media interest