(Atlantic - Lanzarote )
*Inc flights, transfers, 7 nights self catering and 10 recreational shore dives
- Unspoilt and uncrowded Lanazrote location
- Ideal for long weekends or a whole week's get away
- Choice of fully equipped self catering apartments or hotels
- Focus on high quality diving experiences with small groups and lots of fun!
Northdiving Lanzarote is the only dive centre in the north of the island, which means we can guarantee unspoilt and uncrowded dive sites. Diving the northern dive sites is an adventurous experience with a huge amount to discover underwater. The lava formations, arches, caverns, drop offs and swim throughs are simply amazing. There are wrecks, schooling fish and even angel sharks. So if you are looking for somewhere new to escape for a long weekend's diving or fancy making a week out of it close to home, it's time to take the plunge in Lanzarote Arrieta is far away from the mass tourism sometimes associated with Lanzarote and so there are no hotels. However there are a large range of fully equipped apartments, all around a 5 minute walk from the dive centre. We have picked just a few of the best in the region to offer you complete choice. So if you a single diver, buddy pair or group, talk to us and we can help you select your ideal base. If you prefer, the closest hotels are 20mins away which we can also arrange with transfers. Arrieta may only be a 25 minute drive from the airport, but it feels like another world. The pace of life is relaxed. The sandy beach is a focal point, with stunning sea food restaurants running along the shore and a popular beach bar. Enjoy a sun downer here with your fellow divers before you head off to tuck into some of the best food on the island. There are 2 supermarkets so self catering is made simple. For those who want to explore more on land, you are close to the botanical gardens Jardin de Cactus, a cultural market at Haria and the famous Timanfaya National Park with volcanos. Car rental is easily arranged. No matter what you need, the team at North Diving are here to make your holiday just the way you like it!
- Rooms: 20
- Fridge: Yes
- Room safe: Yes
- A/C: Yes
- Pools: 1
- Restaurants: 2
Dive Centre Facts
- Dive Centre: On site
- Dive Courses: PADI
- House Reef: Yes
- Boat Diving: Yes
- Shore Diving: Yes
- Nitrox: Yes
- Tech Friendly: Yes
- Season: All year
- Air Temp: 17 - 28 C
- Water Temp: 18 - 24 C
- Visibility: 15 - 40m
- Airport: 24Km
- A wide range of diving packages available both recreational and technical
- All experience levels welcome
- 15 different dive sites all within 5 to 15 minutes away
- small dive groups (max 6 divers per Instructor or divemaster for recreational diving and a maximum of 2 for technical guided dives)
Diving Rates & Prices
If you pre-book your diving as part of a holiday package with Scuba Travel you can take advantage of our special rates and make considerable savings on your dive package or dive course at Northdiving Lanzarote.
- 1 days diving from: £€65 (2 shore dives, 12ltr tanks and weights)
- 3 days diving from: £€180 (6 shore dives per day, 12ltr tanks and weights)
- 5 days diving from: £€250 (10 shore dives per day, 12ltr tanks and weights)
Scuba Diving Courses
- PADI open water referral from: £€240 (inc. full equipment hire, excl. manual and cert card paid locally)
- PADI open water course from: £€440 (inc. full equipment hire, excl. manual and cert card paid locally)
- PADI advanced course from: £€295 (inc. full equipment hire, excl. manual and cert card. 1 day guided dive is required before beginning of course)
- Nitrox Specialty from: £€90 (excl manual and cert card)
- Other courses available on request
- Full set (Mask, Fins, BCD, Reg and wetsuit): £€18 (per day paid locally)
These prices are subject to change and you will be advised of the exact cost at the time of booking.
Enjoyed a wonderful 7 days diving with Floh, Steffi and Arnaud. Great fun, a lot of laughs and wonderful food in Arrieta. Floh and the team are very professional and were very keen to accommodate our wishes. If you are looking for some fun, interesting diving in Europe with a safety conscious, professional and fun dive centre then look no further. Neil Tompkins
This is the best and professional diving centre I have ever seen. And also they are very friendly team. Thank you for everything guys and I hope see you again. And special dedication to Cristian a very good and cool "teacher". Also, the diving were great and beautiful deep dive. Doroethee
Let one of our diving holiday experts tailor-make a dream diving holiday for you. Simply fill in your details below and we will get back in touch with you with a full quote and suggestions for your next adventure.
From time to time the resort and dive centre hosts a unique one off dive event. These will focus on a specific area of diving, covering a wide range of topics from underwater photography, technical diving, explore wrecks or conservation themed.
These special events are a brilliant way to learn from the accompanying experts (often a famous face!), improve your knowledge, develop new dive skills and of course, get to dive some of the most exciting destinations out there.
Make your next dive holiday that bit different!
We are also able to offer some discounts on specific dates if available - Those will show in red
Sort results by: